When I ignore my blog, I feel like I’m cheating on myself.
I’ve been busy and it’s the weekend - yes HELLZ yes. So to send you off in a nonchalant way that makes me look like I still care about blogging: here’s someinspirationalfindings.
1. Run don’t walk to go check out Need Supply Co.’s Spring Lookbook. A tribute to The Royal Tenenbaums in the form of APC, Band of Outsiders, Vena Cava and others. It’s so rich in goodness.
2. FACT: I have a Chicken Roasting pan under my bed. My apartment kitchen is far too tiny to store superfluous kitchen items (aka, a giant Chicken Roasting Pan), so the poor dear has never been used (I should also note that I won this at a company Christmas party raffle). All hope was lost until I saw this HERB ROASTED CHICKEN WITH TRUFFLED CAULIFLOWER MASH AND LEMON CAPER GERMOLATA.I’m going to take a pride blow and admit I haven’t the slightest clue what germolata is, but I promise you I WILL make this recipe this week.
3. I’m not getting married ever, probably. BUT a girl is a girl and sometimes I look at pictures of this mushy shit…and you guys. This South African wedding photographer made me squeal. The simplicity is stunning. Makes me even more against all that crafty/DIY/vintagey poop at weddings.
4. Karlie Klossfor Free People. This 19 year old couldn’t get much cooler. She brushes her teeth for Vogue UK and went to her Missouri High School prom with a family friend she grew up with (while wearing Jason Wu). She’s so pretty you want to hate her, but she’s also just so cool.
And then she shot THIS lookbook for Free People posing as a tourist in Manhattan wearing clothes we can TOTALLY wear. This officially made her the coolest, most down-to-earth high fashion model. Ever.
5. If the wedding picturesweren’t enough cutesy-ness for you, I will leave you with and extra dose of annoying in the form of “My Better Half”, a blog series about popular blog-centric couples.